Friday, September 14, 2012

Family

During the week, Andrea, my niece, and her children, Kody and Khloe, came to visit several times.


Saturday the rest of the family came out to the campground for a picnic.
My nieces Lucy and Gracie.


Their little sisters Lydia and Melanie.


All three of Charlene's daughters were here.  We missed only Allen.  He is now leaving in Virginia.


Charlene and I joined them.


All the girls,


and the boys.


My sister had a sweatshirt that said,  World's Best Me Maw. I told her I was the World's Best Me Maw, she never said anything.  Later that day Nikki, brought me this sweatshirt.



















  I was thrilled.  I guess Charlene is the World's Greatest Me maw but I'm the World's Greatest Grandma. Thanks Nikki, thanks Nikki's friend for making it, and thanks Charlene for thinking of me and paying for it.  I love it.  Addie's comment was where is Papa's?  It's being made as we speak.
It was a great two weeks, but for me the time went by all too fast! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment