Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Arts and Crafts in the Smokies

We returned to Gatlinburg  to do some looking and shopping in the arts and craft area. First we had lunch.  Have to keep the man feed.


One of several shopping areas along this road.


With an old fashion soda fountain.


Thought my friend Shellie would like this retreat.


I never thought of going to a retreat for quilting but Shellie would love it.


Went to several glass fusion stories but couldn't take pictures.  These three cabochons were rejects, which I bought 3 for $5, as examples of something I'd like to try and do.


Next we made a stop at a wood working shop.


Unique chair.


Rustic shop.


We heard about the Arts and Crafts School, so we had to visit.


They have weekly workshops, which I'd love to attend on a return visit.


Here are some of the cabochons we saw at the visitor centers.





And earrings.


Maybe some day, I'll get that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment