Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pralines.

As most of you know Pralines travels with us.  She has been a little offended that I haven't included her in many of my blogs, so here is one dedicated to her.

This is one of my four beds.  I like this one because it is right next to mom.


I like traveling and checking out new spots.  You can find leftover food around these grills and picnic tables.

  
Dad and I play catch.  Sometimes I watch him fetch and 


sometimes I fetch.


This is my duck.  I can catch it in the air, sometimes.


I am not known as a bird dog, so catching the duck is a pretty outstanding feat.


Mom got a new Lazy Boy recliner and I decided to check it out.
I learned it wasn't bought for me.


Love traveling, everyday is a new place to explore.

1 comment:

  1. Awww -- what a pretty girl you are, Pralines! Hope Mom lets you blog again sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete