Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Andrea come to visit

Charlene's children all had plans Labor Day weekend, but Tuesday Andrea, my niece and Charlene's oldest, and her two children came out to West Branch for the day. The rest of the family is  coming Friday night for a barbeque.  I think there will be about 18 in all.








 Kody is 4 years old, soon to be 5 and Khloe, born on my birthday, is just about 2 and a half years old.  Kody is a professional bike rider.  When it was bike day at his preschool, he was the only one who had a bike without training wheels. Kody also has an ATV. He and Memaw Charlene, my sister, went for bike rides all afternoon.  They went to the lake and found shells and crystals.  Andrea, Khloe, and I went to the playground and walked to the little store at the camp headquarters for ice cream.  Khole, like all girls her age got a Dora pop.  Khloe is something else.  She had a shirt on that said, "Daddy answers to me!"  I think she is going to give Andrea and Eric a run for their money.  I just loved her.  She is a strong, independent female.  That evening Bill barbequed for us all.  We had corn on the cob, hot dogs and cucumbers with tomatoes in rice vinegar.  Boy did I like the cucumbers and tomatoes.  Another new recipe that I can cook.  Not sure cut and pouring is cooking though.

No comments:

Post a Comment