Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Class of '67

When I posted on Facebook, our plans to retire and motorhome.  I mentioned that I was coming to camp with my sister in Ohio.  Well, two of my old classmates thought it would be fun to get together with some of the girls I went to high school with in the 60's. (late 60's) Linda Coleman Berthold and Cathy Wagner Pack emailed some of my classmates and made arrangements for us to meet in Kent, Ohio at Pufferbelly.  I wasn't sure who was going to be able to make it, I was just looking forward to seeing Cathy and Linda but..........here is the group.
My sister went along with me and she was the photographer, so she is not in this picture.  I am left front in teal, going around clockwise from me is Carol Berry Mayer, Jill Shuman France, Mary Helton Hudson, Cathy Wagner Pack, Cindy Cundiff Farinacci, Linda Coleman Berthold, and her friend from Atlanta.  (Sorry I didn't get her name.)  Speaking of names, when Charlene and I got to the restaurant, we said we were a party of about 6 or so and we don't know their names, only maiden names, and we aren't even sure we would recognize them since it had been a few year.  We decided to just look around, and sure enough around a corner we saw my classmates. Looking exactly as I remembered.  Maybe a little thinner:)

It was a wonderful evening!  I just can't thank Linda and Cathy enough and all the ladies that took time out of their busy lives to have dinner and a reunion with an old, (mature) friend.  Love ya all ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment