Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mission Activities in March

 For Valentine Day, I wanted a new bike.  Bob and I got bikes last year, used.  Bob was happy with his, but mine had speeds, 5 I think and hand brakes. I never felt safe on that bike.  I didn't want speeds or hand brakes.  So after a year, Bob bought me a new bike for me, a Cruiser.  No speeds and back brakes.  I love it.


Some of our friends play ping pong.  We have a large hanger that houses ping pong tables and pickle ball courts, as well as rooms for the rock club and wood carving.


Bob and I joined the rock club.  We work with glass and make jewelry.  It is call "glass fusion."  Here are some pendants we made his season.  We make two a week, so you'll all probably get some as gifts.


We also attended our first rodeo.


We saw the bull riding.  Our favorite, was the little children doing mutton bustin.  It was great!


The mutton bustin was done by children, I'd say under 5.  Here is one of the winners.


Actually, everyone wins.  Notice the safety gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment