Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Eating with Friends

As you all know, I don't cook.  Stouffers and I had kept Bob and  I alive the last two years as we travel around this beautiful country, but it does seem I choose my friends by who likes to eat out.  Once we hit Mission, I joined a new group in which my Illinois friend Jackie introduced me to. The LEO Club, it stands for Let's Eat Out.  Perfect for me.
We like all types of food.  This is Mama Mia's and of course it is Italian.


We like to eat outside and near water. One of our favorites is the Riverside Club.
Rio Grande River behind us.  


We also went to this Ranch on the Rio Grande.  I don't remember the name and the food was forgettable, but the atmosphere and company were super.


Doesn't it look inviting.

Inside, was really cool, but outside on the river, Rio Grande, was perfect for me.


We took a ranch tour.  The ride was a little rough but we enjoyed it none the less.


No comments:

Post a Comment